Skip to main content

Finally, I Got The Perfect Path With Digital Marketing Nano Degree Program From Udacity.

Finally, I Got The Perfect Path.


Like everybody else, I got my school degree & university degree & became what I was planning to be “Engineer” when I found that there is no something called creativity where is no space to be creative. When I worked in too many positions related to my field & out of my field. I was doing great & got promoting through my career path, but I found myself working & filling someone else bucket. 

I got depressed a few times & stopped over thinking about my life, And I stopped to ask myself is it all about working... are all working hours range from 5 to 8 to 12 hours & should it be 5 days a week & you have only limited holidays. I got lost for many time trying to find how I combine loving my work & enjoy my life. I tried to see a role model for me to be. I watched too many online motivators videos, all that to have something to inspire me. 


One day, I walked through the world of digital media and I looked at what is about and got interested in many categories inside & I noticed what a few marketers doing with marketing several niches around the world even with no stock or store, only their laptop. They can go anywhere at any time working at a suitable time. They called them “
Digital Nomad”. then I commit to myself that I should join this life since I have a creative mind & certain skills related & also I love traveling a lot. Finally, I found the perfect path that fits me; cause I find I could start branding for myself then build my market.

So I started to listen to everyone online, watching what they are doing exactly where everyone has different method & started to search for many resources, I initiated a little bit in some ideas but it did not approach my goals… I have to say that I lost a little bit after making up many ideas on this path. Somewhere while I was searching on the internet I found “FWD DMND”, I did not believe after I enrolled in that program, That I will see this structure & resources for their program besides the great support of their team to reach my goal.


I found several things that I like about the digital marketing Nano degree program

  • NO previous experience required.
  • Professional and experienced tutors will guide you.
  • Short Videos to explain the main points.
  • Meet new people from different countries.
  • Quizzes & Projects so you can measure your progress.

Since this time I got motivation & started to build my plan to get into this world.


Watch this video to Rise-Up




Grow your market with creativity & Innovation

 Start Right Now.

Send Your Idea To build it for You






Comments